Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Hand That Feeds

Ok so this is neither programming or politics, but I felt like writing about it anyways. I spent about an hour last night listening to the new Nine Inch Nails song, The Hand That Feeds. I bought it off iTunes (along with what I guess is the digital age equivalent of its B-side, The Line Begins To Blur.) NIN was my favorite band when I was in college, and I saw them and David Bowie in concert at the Forum in LA in 1996. It was one of the highlights of my years at Caltech :-) Anyways, the new song is awesome. I cannot wait until the new CD, With Teeth, is released on May 3. There's actually a listening party tonight at a club in San Francisco. If I was single and still living or working in SF, I would probably try to go, even though I'm not exactly a club guy.

No comments: