Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sharefare

I started a new job today at Sharefare.  I can't say too much about what Sharefare does and what I'll be doing there, at least not yet. I think my work there will definitely lead to a lot more technical blogs in the future. Recently I had kept most of my techno-babble to a blog I had on my former employer's intranet. I used it to mostly sprun technical discussion among other engineers there. It worked out pretty well, but of course I wasn't going to repeat a topic from that blog on this one. Hence a lot more sports and pop culture, and a lot less programming and politics. Actually with the California elections coming up, there will definitely be some more politics on here, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you tell us more about sharefare?

Anonymous said...

so you still alive at Sharefare? any good openings?

Anonymous said...

OK, I admit, people are curious, can you disclose anything about what sharefare is doing? there are many rumors floating around, both great that this is the best new dot 2.0 thing to come along AND that the place is a creepy non starter to work for - kind of a spread, but then same has been said of Apple and Oracle - your take on it if possible? should I/we apply for a job??

Unknown said...

I posted an update on Sharefare. Hope it answers your questions.