Friday, February 18, 2011

Why I Won't be Voting for President Obama in 2012

I voted for President Obama in 2008. My reasons were a little different than most. Given that and one look at this chart, it should be no surprise that he won't be getting my vote in 2012.

Money Spent on War

Seriously, if McCain had won do you really think this chart would look a lot different? The withdrawal of US troops from Iraq was widely hailed, but it has been made up for by increasing troops in Afghanistan and using more private military companies (mercenaries) in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice...

1 comment:

Doris said...

I agree with you! I voted for him too in 2008, but I'm not voting for him next year, although the alternative doesn't look all that appealing. :|