Saturday, November 01, 2008

Vote by Mail

This year I voted by mail. It was very convenient. The state of California even sent me a nice little "I voted" sticker. So how did I vote? Most things will probably not be a surprise if you read my blog on a regular basis. There were a lot of things to vote on, so here is a quick summary.

President -- Barack Obama. I am no fan of his proposed economic policies, but the war remains the most important issue to me. Besides, most of McCain's proposed policies are so similar to Obama's. It is very sad.

Congress -- I voted against my congressman, Mike Honda. I wrote him about the bank bailout, but he still voted for it. Gotta vote against him for that.

Propositions -- These are the fun stuff here in California. The most debated is Proposition 8. This was a no brainer to me, I voted against it. Terry put together a nice post about Prop 8. I was surprised to find myself voting for Prop 2...

No comments: