Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Galpin on Rails on IBM

A couple of pieces that I wrote on Rails appeared on IBM at the end of last year. I didn't even realize it until today when somebody emailed me about one of the articles.

The first article is part one of a four part series on using Rails, XForms, and DB2's PUREXML tables together. I also wrote part two, but another writer wrote parts three and four. Only part one is up so far.

The second article is the third tutorial I wrote on using Eclipse as a web development platform. Part one was about using Eclipse for Java web development, and part two was on using it for PHP development. The last tutorial is on using Eclispe (via RadRails) for Rails development. Note, the link for part two shows the intro page to part one. If you login, it correctly gives you part two. Clearly some kind of technical glitch for IBM!

No comments: