Monday, October 15, 2007

San Jose Half-Marathon

Yesterday I ran in my first half-marathon. It was a really amazing experience. Just running with 11000 other people is crazy and cool. I was very happy with my time, 2:03:52. I was very tired at the end, and I'm still a little sore the next day. I will definitely run another half marathon next year (gotta crack 2 hrs!) maybe in the San Francisco Marathon in July. Who knows. For now, I'm going to ease up on the running the rest of the year and probably swim a lot more. Running a half was my #2 resolution for 2007. It's nice to cross it off the list!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael, congratulations on running a 1/2 marathon. I ran the first 1/2 marathon of SF in July and it is definitely a great run. You might want to integrate hills in your practice if you intend on running that marathon next year.