Monday, February 26, 2007

Netflix Turbo

I don't know what's going on with Netflix lately, but they've become noticeably faster. Maybe it's because of the competition from Blockbuster. As an example, I mailed off Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5, Disc 3 on Saturday morning. I had an email this morning (Monday) timestamped at around 7 AM saying they had received the disc and the next movie in my queue was about to ship.

On a side note, now that I've finished Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5, I have to find a new TV show to watch on Netflix. I am considering The Wire, Arrested Development, and Sports Night, but none of these excite too much. If I could watch the current season of Galactica or Heroes, I would go with that. Maybe they'll be available as downloads on Netflix? I could cough up $35 and get them on iTunes, but I'd rather leverage my $15/month I already pay to Netflix.

No comments: