Sunday, December 24, 2006

Favorite Songs of 2006

I was picking songs to listen to on my iPod last night, and thought about my favorite songs of the past year. Here they are, in no particular order:

Supermassive Black Hole -- Muse
Vicarious -- Tool
Crazy -- Gnarls Barkley
Where'd You Go? -- Fort Minor
Out Here All Night -- Damone
Had a Bad Day -- Daniel Powter
Upside Down -- Jack Johnson
Hip Hop is Dead -- Nas
Paralyzed -- Rock Kills Kid
Gold Lion -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Think I'm in Love -- Beck
The Joker and The Thief -- Wolfmother
Snow (Hey Oh) -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Especially in Michigan -- Red Hot Chili Peppers

I could probably list a lot more songs from the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Stadium Arcadium. That was definitely my favorite CD of the year. Maybe I'll make a list of other good CDs later next week.

No comments: