Sunday, September 10, 2006

Better Late Than Never? NFL Predictions

So I guess I should've posted this before the start of the regular season... but today's action did not change any of my predictions.

  • AFC East -- Miami
  • AFC South -- Indianapolis
  • AFC Central -- Pittsburgh
  • AFC West -- San Diego
  • AFC Wildcard -- New England
  • AFC Wildcard -- Cincinnati
  • NFC East -- Philadelphia
  • NFC South -- Carolina
  • NFC Central -- Chicago
  • NFC West -- St. Louis
  • NFC Wildcard -- Atlanta
  • NFC WIldcard -- Dallas
  • AFC Champ -- Indianapolis
  • NFC Champ -- Chicago
  • Superbowl -- Indianapolis

I would love to pick Miami, but I think they will need one more year. I almost picked Arizona to make the playoffs, and I think Cincinnati will barely make it in.

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: